Welcome!

Welcome aboard to join me in my adventures as I take part in what Wycliffe Bible Translators is doing to reach the world for Christ. I am very thrilled to be blessed with this wonderful opportunity to serve the Lord in a ministry for which I have a deep passion. I look forward to being amazed by what God can do in me and through me as I learn to surrender my will to His.

You can be a part of this life-changing experience by becoming my prayer partner. Nothing is possible apart from prayer. So, you can be sure that your prayer does make a whole lot of difference. On the right column of this page, there is a list of my prayer requests. Please remember me in your daily prayers. I humbly ask you to take a moment, even right now, to say a prayer for me. Thank you for taking time to pray for me.

Also, visit this journal, Treasure in Jars of Clay, to stay updated about my progress as I prepare for the internship and as I serve with Wycliffe in Orlando, Florida.

Thank you for dropping by. Stay tuned for more updates!

Category:

2 comments:

Rev. Bobby Lam said...

Our Dear Princess,

It's my pride and joy to see you walk with the Lord as like your Dad & Mom is doing. I believe there is no greater joy in your journey on earth than to walk with Him. We cannot be there with you but we will be your prayer partner all the way.

Love you,
Dad & Mom

-Δορκας- said...

Thank you, Daddy!

Post a Comment