Fruits of My Labour

So, one of my works have been published on Wycliffe's Youth page. It's just a short write-up to inform young people of the various ways to get involved with the work that Wycliffe is doing. It can be found here.

Currently I am working on a project that promotes Wycliffe's ministry at a church event. It's a themed activity, where people arrive at a training camp to be 'trained' to serve on the field. There are different stations with various assignments for them to complete. I am in charge of writing all the printed pieces for the event.

It's a pretty fun project and I am enjoying working on it. I have met with Dustin Moody, the person in charge of the project for a few times, and the pieces are all almost ready to go through the editing process.

Here are some samples of my work:
During the editing process
The final product

Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment