Lord, have Your way in me

I'm all set to leave for Orlando tomorrow afternoon! Well, besides the packing part... I'm getting there though.

I am anticipating to see God work in me and through me. Right now, I don't quite know what to expect, but I'm all the more excited because of that. I shall wait to be surprised by the Lord. My only prayer right now is that the Lord will help me shift my focus from myself to His work and to His people. I do need to be frequently reminded that this is all about Him and not about me.

Speaking of prayers, I got some postcards from the team at Wycliffe in the mail yesterday, telling me that they are praying for me and are excited to have me with them for the summer.


It's good to know that I am remembered in their prayers, and that this is more than just a summer job. It's bigger than that!

Category:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dorcas, all the best for your summer internship with Wycliffe..Will keep you in prayers as well. May you experience God more as you work during the internship:)

Post a Comment