"Thank You!" from the President

To all of you who have made it possible for me to serve with Wycliffe this summer, either through prayers or financial support, the president of Wycliffe USA, Bob Creson, would like to say a big "Thank You!"

We went to Bob's house for dinner on Wednesday, and he has expressed his gratefulness for the support that you have given to the work that Wycliffe is doing to fulfill the Great Commission. Thank you for your partnership with Wycliffe and your willingness to be used by the Lord. I could have spent my summer in a thousand and one other places, but instead, I am here in Orlando, serving with Wycliffe. I know that the Lord, by his sovereign power, has ordained it. But He has also made it possible through your prayers and your financial support.

So, once again, thank you!

Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment